The Speak Out: Stop Sex Trafficking campaign includes resources intended for service providers, caregivers, organizations and communities. The resources aim to help raise awareness and prevent sex trafficking through information sharing and discussion.
Find out more about human trafficking
- Canadian Centre to End Human Trafficking
- Canada’s Anti-Human Trafficking Newsletter Issues 1-11
- Ontario’s anti-human trafficking resources
- Online Training Initiative to Address Human Trafficking
- Ontario Native Women’s Association Journey to Safe Spaces Indigenous Anti-Human Trafficking Engagement Report
- Native Women’s Association of Canada: Sexual Exploitation and Trafficking of Aboriginal Women and Girls
Resources for service providers and communities
You can download the following campaign materials here or order printed copies through Publications Ontario free of charge.
Six unique designs featuring artwork by Indigenous artists:
Three flyers to help raise awareness for three key audiences:
|Brochure||An informational brochure explaining the signs of sex trafficking/sexual exploitation.|
|Postcard||A promotional postcard to share the website for the Speak Out: Stop Sex Trafficking campaign.|
|Discussion Guide||A guide to help a facilitator lead a discussion about sex trafficking with youth to raise awareness and share information.|